Thursday 24 March 2016

REVIEW - Whiteout by Ann Grech - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


Choosing to read this book for me was a major step out of my comfort zone.  I don't read MM books, I never have done.  It's never appealed to me before but the blurb on this book made me want to read it.

The storyline of the avalanche is fantastic, well written and makes you want to carry on reading to find out what happens next!!!

I'm very glad I read this.  I love the chemistry between them.  The fact they believe they are straight until they meet reveals to me that they are meant to be together.

I love the fact that they are destined to be together despite the fact they are both male.

I most definitely will read book 2, I want to know what happens next in their relationship.

Reading this has made me realise, you can't generalise genres of books.  If you do you may miss out on a hidden gem.  That's how I feel about this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment