Wednesday 29 April 2015

REVIEW - Highland Wolf Clan Book 2 - The Alpha Decides By A.K.Michaels - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


After reading book one I immediately purchased this one and sat and read it within an hour!!!
I literally didn't eat, drink or even use the toilet!!!

Cameron has now reluctantly become the Alpha, a position he was adamant he never wanted.  Not that he had much of a choice. 
Now there are new threats to HIS pack and HIS white wolf and as Alpha he has no choice but to overcome them!
The feelings and situations he experiences are ones he is not used to and he's not keen on that.
The story that began in book 1 continues in book 2 and you get to watch the characters you already fell in love with grow and mature and develop into more complex characters.

This is only the second book I have read in this genre and I cannot wait for book three and more to be released.
The storyline is just captivating, it sucks you in and keeps you interested for the entire length of the book.
I especially love how things like how it feels to run when the characters are wolves. It makes you feel like you are actually running through the woods yourself as you read it.
The characters are intriguing and written in such a way that you can relate to them and feel everything they feel.
I absolutely love this series and cannot wait for more!!!

I also love the artwork, I was super lucky to win a copy of the paperback version of this book and it is beautiful.

Check out Ava's amazon page
A.K.Michaels Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment