Wednesday 13 May 2015

REVIEW - Conviction By Lesley Jones - REVIEWED BY LOUISE

Having read the carnage series I decided to buy this on it's release date knowing I would not be disappointed.

It's taken me a while to read but that was because of personal life getting in the way.


I fell in love with the characters, from sweet adorable "meebs" to feisty Sophie, to nasty Newman and to the one and only "Connor f*****g Reed".


The sex scenes made me feel like I was there in the moment with them, or wishing I was!


If you loved carnage, then you will love this as it is a kind of similar storyline but only kind of similar.


Lesley is a legend and I need to hunt out more of her books now because I "fu****g love them". Lol.


Top book. Not a 5* read but a 50000000* read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment