Wednesday 14 October 2015

RELEASE BOOST - Forsaken Control by Sapphire Knight




Title: Forsaken Control
Series: Oath Keepers MC #5
Author: Sapphire Knight
Genre: MC Romance
 Release Date: October 12, 2015



Blurb

Ares.

I was suffocating till the club saved me. I've sent the pain below, buried it and taken control of my life.


Now, I cause the pain. I make people break and beg for their lives, as I decide their fates. It's up to me as the Enforcer to protect my club by any means necessary.

She comes in to my life, like a stiff punch to the gut, making me question everything I once believed.

She belongs to my brother and it goes against everything to take her from him. However, I don't want to just take her. No, I want them both.

Can my club handle it? Can he? Because she already loves me?








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU



AMAZON US / UK / AU



Excerpt

Now that we’ve spoken, she’s not afraid of me anymore. She smiles and sometimes giggles when she passes by me. I love hearing her laugh; it brings me peace. I can’t help but chuckle or grin each time.

He’s been my friend for years and has never known that I’m attracted to him. I would do anything for him if he were to ask, but he never does. He thinks I like to watch a woman with him, when in reality, I only like watching him.

Now though…now he has her, and I want them both. I’ve never felt so torn before. I don’t want them for just a fuck. I’ve had them for that. Not him completely, but we’ve been close. I dream of grasping his hair and thrusting into him roughly while I kiss her mouth. I doubt that fantasy will ever come true though.

She catches me watching them and flashes a bright smile, excitedly waving her hand at me. I grin and give her a slight wave back.






Author Bio

Sapphire Knight is the author of Secrets, Exposed, Relinquish and Corrupted - Available on Amazon, Kobo, iBooks and Google Play.

She's currently working on an MMA fighter book, Twist, Nikoli and Ares stories (Unexpected Forfeit, Friction, Unwanted Sacrifices and Forsaken Control). Her books all reflect on what she loves to read herself.

Sapphire is a Texas girl who is crazy about football. She has always had a knack for writing, whether it is poems or stories. She originally studied psychology and that has only added to her passion for writing. She has two boys and has been married for ten years. When she’s not busy in her writing cave, she’s busy playing with her three Doberman Pinschers. She loves to donate to help animals and watching a good action movie.



Author Links




Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment