Monday 12 October 2015

REVIEW - Warrior by Nicole Blanchard - REVIEWED BY LOUISE


The Blurb

I thought it was just one night with my brother’s best friend.

The boy I had dreamt about since he gave me my first kiss, under the lights of the Ferris wheel.

I knew he was about to leave for a year – no chance for a future.

But our one night together would create memories for a lifetime.

Our paths crossed again, but I had lied, and he was no longer the man he once was. He was warring against demons. Against the silence that was threatening to swallow him. And I had kept a secret from him, one he would never forgive me for.

But my secret was about to be ripped open. Displayed for the world on national news. And I had only one way to repair the damage.

I had to trust the man I lied to.

The man I never got the chance to make a life with.

The only man who could save what we had created together.

This is a FULL LENGTH, STANDALONE with a HEA and NO CLIFFHANGER.

Review

WOW just WOW.

One night before her Brother's best friend leaves to go on tour with the military Olivia lets her inhibitions go and has a one night stand with him.  Both of them have always liked each other and felt that they were "offlimits".  But one night won't hurt right? 

That one night has severe implications.  Ones that Ben doesn't know of until he returns, with a massive head injury from the battlefield.

What happens now?  Well some things are taken out of their hands and left to fate.  And fate has a unusual way of making things right.

What a fantastic read.  The twists and turns I didn't see coming and I'm usually pretty good at guessing these things!
Parts of the book really had me gasping in shock, and bursting into tears!  

An extremely hot, explosive heart wrenching read that will have you on the edge of your seat till the end.

**I was gifted an arc for my honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment