Monday 29 June 2015

REVIEW - All Your Reasons by Nina Levine - REVIEWED BY LOUISE




I was gifted a copy of this to read and review.

This was my first ever Nina Levine book I have read and let me tell you it certainly will not be the last one!!

Presley is a fantastic photographer who's taking a break because she is fed up with photographing mindless models.

She goes out and a gorgeous man gets her attention, his looks and body are to die for. One night wouldn't hurt would it?

And then she discovers that he is none other than rockstar Jett Vaughn. Shes been there, got the wedding ring and now wants the divorce certificate. Can she allow another rockstar into her heart? Dare she do it?

I loved this book, and couldn't wait to get stuck into book 2. And I most definitely need to read more of Nina's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment