Tuesday 8 September 2015

BRITISH BOOK DAY AUTHOR 31 - RACHEL MEDHURST


 Rachel Medhurst grew up in Surrey, England. She writes to prove that no matter where you come from, you can be anything you want to be. Your past may shape you, but it doesn't define you. When Rachel isn't writing, she can be found reading and walking in nature.

Check out more at: www.rachelmedhurst.com

RACHEL MEDHURST AMAZON PAGE



The bracelet around my wrist was a permanent reminder of my mission. The silver charm that was attached to the leather cord was stamped with my birth sign. Mission: Unite with my twin flame soulmate in this lifetime. 

My brothers, sisters, and I were each named after the star sign we were born under. We knew that our soul purpose was to fall madly in love and battle through the obstacles that led to that true love. 

Antony crept up on me and caught me unaware. He was nothing like I'd imagined my twin flame soulmate to be. When he started to run, I found that I had to give chase. I had to complete my mission. 

The Zodiac Twin Flame series is a twelve book young adult paranormal romance series.


*Download Pisces for free 

I had one goal in life: To defeat the Dysfunctionals. My mission to unite with my twin flame soulmate wasn't as important as killing the group of men that were trying to stop my siblings, and I, from doing our job. 

The explosion changed my life forever. What good was being able to throw fire, if I wasn't fit enough to use it? With father missing, and the others still trying to find him, I sank into despair. Life was no longer worth living. 

My only salvation was Natalie, my ex-girlfriend. She knew that I had a mission, and was determined to get me back on my feet, so that I could defeat the Dysfunctionals, and unite with my twin flame. 

The Zodiac Twin Flame series is a twelve book new adult paranormal romance series. 

Book Order: 
1. Pisces 
2. Aries 
3. Taurus 
4. Gemini



Drug addict. Lazy. Useless. Drunk. Names that my siblings called me. Seeker of Truth. That's what I preferred to be known as. 

When our arch enemy Nick offered me the opportunity to go back in time to see why we had become obsessed with hunting each other down, I couldn't refuse. 

When I agreed, what I thought were hallucinations took over. The past would not only answer questions about my life, it would reveal who Nick was too. 

The Zodiac Twin Flame series is a twelve book young adult paranormal romance series.



When the cards were turned, they changed my life. The flick of a wrist as I revealed my hand changed destiny. My destiny. 

The loss at the poker table was the first step onto my ultimate path. True, my siblings warned me about gambling. Our mission must never be jeopardised, they preached. 

When you lose, you gain. The spiral of fate took hold when Athena held a gun to my head. A trapped woman desperately fighting for her freedom. Was she a goddess of war? Or a thorn in my side? Rescuing her could mean the end of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment