Tuesday 8 September 2015

BRITISH BOOK DAY AUTHOR 13 - C.A.ELLIS


LIZZY MAYNARD: 
My Life used to be great. I was happy, full of energy, and most importantly, loved. 
From the day I was born, my family were everything to me: until tragedy struck. 
Since losing them, I don’t love and I don’t trust; that way, I don’t get hurt. 
My breath left my body on a soul-changing gasp when I encountered him, and it’s yet 
to stabilize. In him, I have found the glue to mend my broken heart; he makes me feel 
complete. There is no doubt I love him, trust him and know he won’t ever intentionally 
hurt me. Now, I could lose him. I could lose everything. And this time, I know I will 
struggle to recover. 
Welcome to the battle for my life. 

LUCAS CASTLE: 
I work hard. It’s the only life I know. I care about my family, but no one else. Certainly, 
there are women, but I don’t do love or commitment, and I definitely don’t believe in 
‘the one’. 
My world tilted on its axis when it happened, when this girl came crashing into my 
world, changing my life for the better and making me undoubtedly aware that my life 
would never be the same again. I’ve fallen in love and want commitment because I 
have met ‘the one’. 
My life is now complete. Unfortunately, with a tragic twist of fate, I could lose her—my 
everything—but I will never give up, not without a fight. 
Welcome to the fight of my life. 

'THE VINE' is the first in the ENTWINED IN THE VINE SERIES, however it can be read as a standalone. 

*WARNING* 
'THE VINE' is in the Adult Contemporary Romance Genre and therefore contains adult content, sexual situations and mature topics.

Purchase links for The Vine: (CURRENTLY ON SALE TILL SUNDAY 13TH SEPT)





Prepare for the highs… Prepare for the lows…Prepare to fall in love… 

Jett, Sonny, Jude and Ace are four guys with very different personalities but with one strong mutual goal: to take their band, Jetson, all the way. 
Jett Matthews, the lead singer of Jetson, and his boys are finally hitting the big time and living the dream they’ve strived so long for. 
As always, dreams come at a price. There’s the non-stop media attention, the parties, the booze binges, and of course, being hounded by hundreds of groupies. For these boys, all that doesn’t seem like a hard price to pay; in fact for some of them, it’s just perks of the job. 
Jett’s finally back on home soil after a tour of the U.S and Europe, when the cutest girl with the pinkest hair enters his world. Jett seems to be falling hard for the rainbow-haired beauty, but can she handle the pitfalls of fame and a life in the spotlight she’s about to be plunged into? She has a lot to consider, like her son. 
As we follow Jett and Dolly’s journey, there are curve balls being thrown from all directions. Can Jett have his musical dream and his girl? And when the unthinkable happens, is it a step too far for Jett and Dolly’s love to survive? 
Ultimately, can Jett keep the only girl he’s ever really wanted, while he takes over the world one sexy, husky lyric at a time? 

***THIS ROCKSTAR ROMANCE IS STRICTLY FOR READERS OVER THE AGE OF 18, DUE TO THE LANGUAGE THAT COME'S OUT OF THESE BOY'S POTTY MOUTH'S AND THEIR SEXUAL ANTIC'S***

 Purchase Links to Jetson: (CURRENTLY ON SALE TILL SUNDAY 13TH SEPT)

No comments:

Post a Comment