Tuesday 8 September 2015

BRITISH BOOK DAY AUTHOR 44 - AJ WALTERS



BIO


A J Walters is a contemporary romance author and an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Women's Fiction. Having interests in history, romance and elements of erotica, she has brought all of these together in her debut publications; The Attraction Series.

Wanting to break the trend of size 12 virgins in books, A J Walters has introduced a new real woman in Isabel Chambers. She's a size 18-20, working single mother who now feels is it her time to start living her life again. At the ripe young age of 39 (at time of writing 1st book), A J Walters also wanted to show that you can experience everything that a twenty-something would.

"I saw that a 39 year old isn't quite at retirement age for fun, sex and finding love again. There are so many women out there that can be represented in books as well as the slim, innocent and beautiful types. Don't get me wrong I love reading books with them in, but there is so many of them around now I felt is was time for something different. I'd like to think I brought my sense of humour across in it as well. I am ditsy, I suffer from 'foot in mouth' syndrome, but I can also be serious and sentimental. From the feedback I've had, apparently it makes for a great writing voice."

She has since gone on to publish 3 books in The Attraction Series; An Acute Attraction, A Constant Attraction and An Enrapturing Attraction.

As well as writing this series of books, A J is also an Amazon #1 Bestseller in Women's Fiction for her poetry and currently writing a crime, suspense thriller titled, Wolves In The Woods.

A J lives in Staffordshire, England with her two children.




No comments:

Post a Comment