Tuesday 8 September 2015

BRITISH BOOK DAY AUTHOR 18 - KELSEY BURNS



☆ Get your copy now☆
Girls Breaking The Rules-Tash by Kelsey Burns 

Amazon UK- http://amzn.to/1gj59jd
Amazon US - 

"A fantastic debut! Hilariously funny and sexy!"

"A wickedly good debut!
This book is a terrific, quick, fast paced, fun, steamy read."

"As well as having you giggling your arse off, this book is so hot! There's some very steamy scenes here."

EXCERPT from TASH
Alexa is not as blessed in the boob department as Shelby or me and it’s not really a necessity for her to wear a bra. Today she’s braless; the chill in the air has her nipples displayed at their full glory.
‘Thank God for that,’ she says, rubbing her arms and climbing into the back seat. ‘I thought you were never going to get here. I’ve been standing outside waiting for fifteen minutes, I’m bloody freezing.’
‘Yep, I can see how cold you are Lex.’ Smirking, I point at her nipples.
‘Bugger off, bitch. It’s thirty degrees in Marbella and I refuse to carry a jacket onto the plane,’ she says as she tries to push her erect nipples back into hiding. It doesn’t work and only fuels my laughter.
‘Lex, have you ever thought about getting them pierced?’ Shelby asks, her voice heavy with curiosity. ‘I’ve been involved in photo shoots with models who have gorgeous tits with nipple piercings, now that I come to think about it, they were all quite small like yours. Nice and perky though.’ She adds with an air of mischief.
Shelby likes to swing both ways. From an early age she knew she was bi-sexual and has never been afraid to show it. She says that variety is the spice of life, and not to knock it until you've tried it. I agree with her wholeheartedly–when it comes down to trying a balti rather than a korma. I've even pushed the boat out and gone for a rogan josh. But, pussy–versus cock? No thanks. I’ll pass on that one.
Alexa doesn’t reply for a moment, but she’s unable to hide her cheeky grin before she finally replies.
‘To be honest I have thought about it, but I’d like to go one better than nipple piercings. If I decided to pierce an intimate body part for the purpose of stimulation then it would have to be my clit. How about it girls?’ she asks with a gleam. ‘We could all get one, together this weekend in Marbella.’
‘Are you shitting me?’ I ask incredulously as I squeeze my thighs together. ‘No-one and I repeat no–fucking–one is sticking a needle through my lady-boner!’
Two minutes later we pull into Heathrow and exit our taxi at terminal three in fits of laughter.
‘Come on girls,’ I say. ‘Let’s go break the rules.
Find Kelsey here:


COMING SOON-ALEXA

#2 coming to a kindle near you, very soon. 

If you liked James and Tash's story, then you're going to love Johnny and Lex's. 

The girls are back from Marbella and there's more fun and frolics to be had. 
These girls like to break the rules, but no one will break these girls! 

Add to Goodreads

Synopsis

Meet Alexa; Flighty, flirty and lots of fun. A beautician by day, by night she works a pole. 
Strong in mind and body, no one messes with this sharp tongued girl, and no one can look away when she’s strutting her stuff. 

Johnny Murphy is a handsome Dubliner with a knicker-dropping accent, and bundles of charm. He’s also the brother of Tash’s boyfriend, James. 

Like all good stories, it begins in the pub, but can drunken flirting lead to something else?

Will they be a match made in heaven? Or will the past tear them apart?

No comments:

Post a Comment